Your privacy is important to Sunflex SA. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Sunflex SA collects, and the ways in which Sunflex SA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Sunflex SA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of contacting us
- any other information that you send to Sunflex SA.
Using personal information
Sunflex SA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Sunflex SA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Sunflex SA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Sunflex SA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Sunflex SA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Sunflex SA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Sunflex SA
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- through the contact form here